The bonus rewards in Call of Duty: Modern Warfare for watching Twitch streams offer is back.
To celebrate the start of Season 2 of Call of Duty: Modern Warfare, Activision is teaming up with Twitch again to enable drops for select COD Partner streams. Watching select streamers will let you get additional bonus content in game.
Here’s the steps to watching and earning Modern Warfare rewards on Twitch:
- Step 1: Get a Call of Duty Account: Registering for a Call of Duty account is a relatively easy process that gives you some awesome benefits. Accounts make it possible for cross-play to be enabled in Modern Warfare, and you’ll receive all the latest intel and personalized stats. Get an account by going here. If you already have an account, you’re all set.
- Step 2: Link and Re-link: Once you have a Call of Duty account, connect it to your Twitch Account, so you can start earning!
- Step 3: Watch and Earn: Then, you’ll need to head to Twitch and get a look at the streamers who are playing Modern Warfare. On drop eligible streams you’ll see a callout that “drops are enabled”, so you know you are officially watching and earning. From there, click the stream and enjoy the gameplay. You can watch multiple streamers or one stream but as long as they are “drop eligible” your total watch time will be tallied up, so you can earn rewards.
- Step 4: Get the Goods: So, you’ve watched some awesome gameplay of Season One of Modern Warfare and want to know what’s headed to your inventory? Details below:
- Watching 1 hour – earns a ‘Prime Watcher’ emblem
- Watching 2 hours – earns the ‘Restless Sleeper’ spray
- Watching 3 hours – earns 1 Hour of Double Weapon XP
- Watching 4 hours – earns the ‘Hard Landing’ animated calling card
This is available from February 12 at 10AM PT to February 19 at 10AM PT
The post Watch select Twitch streams to get bonus rewards in Modern Warfare Season 2 appeared first on Charlie INTEL.